Who Doesn't Love Books?

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Meatless Monday?

Greetings everyone-

So I came across a site today called "Meatless Mondays" which involves not eating any meat on Mondays (thus reducing your carbon footprint and it's good for you). I have decided to fully commit to this, even though I love eating chicken or beef for dinner. I am trying to cut back my meat consumption anyhow so this will motivate me even more! Check out Meatless Mondays here.

I have found a new site to use for keeping track of books I've read, ones I want to read, and ones I'm reading, called GoodReads. I like this site a lot better than Living Social Books because I've been having so many problems with their site. And they have a nice iphone app!

I'm still doing WW- but without e-tools. They wanted to charge me way more than what I was willing to pay. Oh well! I've got a notebook and it's not hard to track points. I like the lifestyle adjustment WW does for me. It keeps me accountable for what I consume.

Speaking of consumption- I can't wait until the farmer's market starts soon!! Fresh fruit and veggies from local farmers!! Woo hoo!!

That's about it here. Nothing too exciting to say otherwise- go green :) Earth Day is everyday!

0 comments: